"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First a blackmailer, and then George in diplomatic difficulties.
- The diplomatic difficulties were not great and the negativity fell on John Nugent personally.
- It also showed a sadly mistaken confidence that the legal, ethical and diplomatic difficulties of settlement could somehow be avoided.
- As a result, Dunham would later experience some diplomatic "difficulties" on her tours.
- Despite these diplomatic difficulties, President Clinton formally backed the indictment.
- Rupert moved on, having placed his brother Charles Louis in some diplomatic difficulties with Spain.
- The difficulty, political as well as diplomatic, would come if American pilots were shot down and held by the Iraqis.
- China's relative energy inexperience also raises diplomatic difficulties.
- The flight did not ultimately take place due to logistical and diplomatic difficulties.
- A diplomatic difficulty has been asked here for you to watch him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.