"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The young men and women of any major diplomatic mission.
- This was not a diplomatic mission, but a military one.
- Between 1926 and 1927 he was sent on a diplomatic mission to China.
- Then, he was sent to a diplomatic mission to Europe.
- In 1909, he was again sent on a diplomatic mission, this time to China.
- Three diplomatic missions were sent to China in 1016, 1033 and 1077.
- The same year, he was sent on a diplomatic mission to England.
- His diplomatic missions also took him to the English court.
- In 1286 he was sent on a diplomatic mission to France by the king.
- They need to send him on a diplomatic mission to make these personal relationships.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.