"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Responses may range from no action, to diplomatic notes to the other superpower, to military maneuvers.
- Then we'll have diplomatic notes - you know, unwillingness to cooperate, and all that.
- The diplomatic note also re-asserted British sovereignty over the islands.
- Mention of the term related to a circular diplomatic note.
- It was agreed to extend this agreement to cover 2005 through exchange of diplomatic notes.
- Kirk nodded his thanks and they ended the call on a satisfactory diplomatic note, but it had not made the Captain happy.
- The formal complaint was followed by a formal diplomatic note on May 20.
- But the Soviet Government would not even receive the diplomatic note containing the request.
- France and China provided unilateral security assurances in the form of diplomatic notes.
- The linguistic problems were settled last week in Geneva with an exchange of diplomatic notes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.