"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However please note this is not a full list of the states and countries Israel have diplomatic relationship with.
- His management in terms of making diplomatic relationship with other countries have served him well.
- The dispute resulted in a strained diplomatic relationship between the two countries.
- However, it was only after 2003 that the two countries begun to strengthen diplomatic and economic relationships.
- Following independence, the new government sought to expand its diplomatic relationships.
- Both countries maintained mutual diplomatic relationships since the early 19th Century.
- This meeting was especially significant because at that time there was no diplomatic relationship between the two countries.
- Players can wage war on one another or form diplomatic relationships.
- The project develops diplomatic relationships for the government of Taiwan.
- Israel and the Philippines established full diplomatic relationships in 1957.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.