"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For its realization, serious diplomatic negotiations took place among European states in the years 1462-1464.
- There is much more to them than diplomatic negotiation.
- My vacation turned into a series of diplomatic and financial negotiations.
- Brown says it was not his role to interfer in important diplomatic negotiations.
- But what that demand means has become the subject of diplomatic negotiations.
- This led to about a year of diplomatic negotiations.
- They won't enter into any kind of diplomatic negotiation with us.
- Are diplomatic negotiations still continuing, even though they have not produced any results so far, and most likely never will?
- However, the text of the report does not look to me like recommendations for diplomatic negotiations.
- He would lose an edge in their already tricky diplomatic negotiations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.