"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lot had happened to him and the rest of the diplomatic corps over the last few years.
- Later in the evening, he met with members of the world's diplomatic corps.
- After you clean house, they can move in someone from the diplomatic corps.
- So how the hell come they were the ones their god had made his diplomatic corps?
- The third was a man she recognized from the diplomatic corps.
- In 1993, the diplomatic corps lost some twenty of its members.
- Her family had long been involved in the Iranian government and diplomatic corps.
- "The American diplomatic corps did not want me to perform it."
- He did not invite the other members of the diplomatic corps.
- By 1996 he had become the dean of the diplomatic corps there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.