"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In international legal terms we have not ended our diplomatic representation."
- There is no formal British diplomatic or consular representation on the island.
- He also made some secret diplomatic representations to Northern men of influence.
- Peru has announced plans to raise the level of its diplomatic representation there, he said.
- More should therefore be done in the area of joint diplomatic representation.
- Scotland would have to arrange its own diplomatic representation as do other small countries.
- The resolution advised member states to withdraw their diplomatic representation from the city.
- My own country, Scotland, does not currently have independent diplomatic representation anywhere in the world.
- In the last months, the Union has started to build its own diplomatic representation all over the world.
- I know that there are financial problems, but we urgently need diplomatic representations in the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.