"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to diplomatic sources up to 300 people were killed in the violence.
- Diplomatic sources said the death toll was probably several times higher.
- The Post attributed this information to a "senior diplomatic source."
- The statement also said that "from official diplomatic sources, we do not know why he has been detained."
- Journalists and diplomatic sources, however, cast doubt on the government's version.
- A diplomatic source said four members of the presidential guard and three attackers were killed.
- Diplomatic sources suggest that he died in 1314 or in the first half of 1315, before 27 June.
- Moreover, according to diplomatic sources who asked not to be named, the Soviet envoy does a mean box step.
- The diplomatic source said Iran could run as chairman.
- North Korea is continuing to remove the used rods, diplomatic sources here said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.