"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Senior military and diplomatic officials from each nation attended.
- Western diplomatic officials in Athens said that neither side appeared willing to make any concessions.
- The diplomatic officials, speaking on the condition that they not be identified, said his support in the army appeared less solid than earlier believed.
- "They came out of here hating the place," the American diplomatic official said.
- "What we are working on now is where each person will go," a Spanish diplomatic official said.
- "Until a few months ago, they were promoting socialism," the diplomatic official said.
- Meantime, senior military and diplomatic officials would like to step on the negotiating accelerator.
- "I think this whole news conference was a face-saving exercise," a foreign diplomatic official said.
- "There doesn't seem to be significant outside assistance to the rebels," a diplomatic official said.
- The train of events left deep frustration in at least two quarters, diplomatic officials said today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.