"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Until we found an officer who knew what a diplomatic passport meant."
- There may be something in the area of diplomatic passports.
- He reached into another pocket and started to pull out my diplomatic passport.
- I got my diplomatic passport and put that in a pouch.
- There was a red Israeli diplomatic passport in the envelope.
- So strong has been the reaction that the prime minister's office even asked him to return his diplomatic passport.
- On my diplomatic passport, I went through with a swish.
- For all we know, too, he may even have a diplomatic passport and we'd have to let him go right away.
- Mike walked up to the line of soldiers securing the area and pulled out his diplomatic passport.
- "Back off," Mike said, pulling out his diplomatic passport and holding it up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.