"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This week, both China and Japan have moved to prevent a deeper diplomatic crisis.
- In 1987 he was declared as expelled from the latter country, during a minor diplomatic crisis.
- Russia's actions sparked a serious diplomatic crisis between the major European powers.
- The conflicts quickly escalated from a church problem to a diplomatic crisis that divided Europe.
- In 2007, a seizure of fifteen more British personnel became a major diplomatic crisis between the two nations.
- The convention was criticized by western liberals and led to a serious diplomatic crisis.
- There was a diplomatic crisis among the Big Four powers.
- Though such an action would historically have been taken as a declaration of war, a diplomatic crisis could be avoided.
- It was blatant that he shrank from being caught in the middle of a diplomatic crisis.
- There's no need to worry about the political, economic or diplomatic crises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.