"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The embassy will remain closed, with officials restricting themselves to the heavily guarded diplomatic quarter.
- The security of the diplomatic quarter is at risk.
- It is a security matter, and the crime was committed outside the diplomatic quarter, so it falls under martial law.
- The merchant bank still has no permanent offices in China and is operating in diplomatic quarters, the official said.
- Here many large building projects are underway; for example, the construction of a diplomatic quarter, and a variety of different government buildings.
- Settling legal issues resulting from the termination of the diplomatic quarter in Beijing.
- Bringing them to the diplomatic quarter has unfortunate implications.
- "He has to make a presentation about security to company representatives, and I've told him that I will be working in diplomatic quarter's parkland."
- Failing to reveal a weakness in the security of the diplomatic quarter is also a crime.
- Next time I saw her, she was with the Colonel, this time in his sedan, leaving the old diplomatic quarter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.