"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, the debate is over how much damage has been done, and why efforts to end 55 years of diplomatic isolation have again gone wrong.
- The League must also continue to exert pressure through economic sanctions and diplomatic isolation.
- And the request for help is yet another indicator of Iran's desire to end its diplomatic isolation.
- In fact, diplomatic isolation seems to make Taipei all the more attentive to outside opinion.
- Their presence was seen as a small but potentially significant attempt by Iraq to end its diplomatic isolation.
- And those consequences will be diplomatic isolation from the rest of the world.
- In both countries, the results have been economic decline and diplomatic isolation.
- The current Palestinian government has faced crippling diplomatic and financial isolation.
- Diplomats said the island was facing international economic and diplomatic isolation as a result.
- Iran also is feeling a deepening sense of diplomatic isolation, officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.