"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the author of several works on diplomatic history.
- Not only are messages that might figure in diplomatic history sent on them.
- The agreements were among the most unusual in diplomatic history.
- This is a tour de force, classical diplomatic history at its best.
- It is seen as an important event in the diplomatic history of Lithuania.
- The political and diplomatic history of the period was dominated by warfare.
- But he'd read enough diplomatic history to know better.
- The book surveys the diplomatic history of the Jerusalem question over the past two hundred years, with a close focus on the period since 1967.
- It is also partly because diplomatic history itself has fallen out of favor.
- Tyrrell went on to get his master's in diplomatic history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.