"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The diplomatic cable also said that Bouteflika may have cancer.
- One diplomat said the language and the way it was addressed were unusual for a diplomatic cable.
- - The French press comes under scrutiny in the diplomatic cables.
- Updates on the reaction to the leak of diplomatic cables.
- In 2010, Leaked diplomatic cables reported on the troublesome security and safety situation.
- For the following twelve years, up to 1964, every diplomatic cable between Washington and the embassy was intercepted.
- As the diplomatic cables churned, the officials said the Administration had ruled out nothing, including a military strike.
- The summary of the diplomatic cable is as follows :
- He was also charged with downloading more than 150,000 highly classified diplomatic cables.
- WikiLeaks has published 120,000 diplomatic cables, almost all unredacted, in the last week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.