"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What have you been able to do through diplomatic channels?"
- Oh, don't try to contact him through any diplomatic channels.
- He had sought this through diplomatic channels for a number of years with no success.
- What followed were a series of meetings that took place outside formal diplomatic channels.
- But China already knows through diplomatic channels what moves would be most welcome.
- "Things I would prefer did not get into either diplomatic or military channels."
- "The two countries should work out their problems through diplomatic channels," he said.
- Both parties agree that any new agreement must be reached through diplomatic channels.
- The two leaders have been in communication through regular diplomatic channels.
- As a result, official diplomatic channels were closed to Nelson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.