"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meanwhile, efforts were begun to settle the matter by diplomatic means.
- Are prepared to go beyond diplomatic means to prevent that?
- He also supported diplomatic means to find a solution to the issue that acceptable to both sides.
- It is our hope that this crisis can be resolved through diplomatic means.
- "We'll use every diplomatic means at our disposal to encourage the new government to continue the restoration work."
- Washington should continue to press for full justice through diplomatic means.
- Israel first sought to influence this policy through diplomatic means but was frustrated.
- This is a fight against terrorism, but we could employ diplomatic means to find a solution.
- We issue public statements and use other diplomatic means.
- As I said, we are employing every political and diplomatic means available to us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.