"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mutual recognition occurred in 1947, upon Indian independence, while diplomatic exchange opened later.
- He was returned to Germany as part of a diplomatic exchange.
- A diplomatic "exchange of letters" has taken place with Algeria.
- The case was extremely complex, requiring the court to review diplomatic exchanges dating back over 100 years.
- The President stopped then, reminding himself that he was unschooled in diplomatic exchange.
- On the one hand, growing diplomatic, military and commercial exchanges with the West inevitably involved increased intellectual contact.
- He said diplomatic exchanges had shown that "there remain only a few points of disagreement, which could and should be resolved."
- "Support" began to include some diplomatic exchanges and economic cooperation, preparing the way for much better relations after the war ended in 1988.
- The rules of diplomatic exchange were based on compromise.
- However, diplomatic exchanges and relations did not improve before November that year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.