"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you want to talk to your local diplomatic representative, that's me.
- The use of soldiers as diplomatic representatives was far from unknown before the nineteenth century.
- It was attended by family, friends, politicians and diplomatic representatives.
- Most important of all, people of any country could see what their diplomatic representatives and government were doing to help the world or hurt it.
- In the meantime diplomatic representatives from a number of countries returned to Cambodia for the first time since the mid-1970s.
- As a reaction, these countries' sent diplomatic representatives in Tirana.
- After this he became the first diplomatic representative of the republic in Constantinople from 1612 to 1639.
- You, on the other hand, are the diplomatic representative of an entire continent.
- She currently lives in Albania together with her husband who works as a foreign diplomatic representative.
- Canada thus became only the fifth country in which Australia had diplomatic representatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.