"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- White House officials have clearly decided to increase the diplomatic pressure on both countries.
- At the same time the diplomatic and other pressure must continue.
- However, intense diplomatic pressure brought about a change of mind.
- Administration officials said much of the diplomatic pressure has focused on Germany.
- After the attacks failed, Clinton moved his focus to diplomatic pressure.
- The only way to get a good result here is through large-scale diplomatic pressure.
- Diplomatic pressure to give the contracts was brought to bear from all these countries, especially the first three.
- Although the Israeli government has forbidden them to do so, the diplomatic pressure is growing.
- But where there is an outcry and diplomatic pressure, they do make a difference.
- Press and diplomatic pressure has more strength today than it once did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.