"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moreover, this growth of diplomatic contacts was a two-way process.
- The final statement of the meeting is expected to urge a freeze on new commercial or diplomatic contacts.
- Throughout his career, he established a strong network of academic, corporate and diplomatic contacts.
- "Arafat is not a leader, and there can be no diplomatic contact with him," she said.
- But the administration has recently been easing its opposition to diplomatic contact, particularly over Iraq.
- "A shame that our diplomatic contacts have always been so ineffective and short lived."
- The first diplomatic contact with the native people had been accomplished and the Indians told them of the great river to the west.
- We do not have any diplomatic contacts at the moment either.
- And we think that better diplomatic contacts may produce results.
- Although there has been more diplomatic contact recently, the efforts have remained cautious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.