"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The four groups meeting today are known in diplomatic circles as the quartet.
- Guess they mixed in the same diplomatic circles, got to know each other.
- During his time in Washington, he was a popular figure in the capital's diplomatic circles.
- Outside diplomatic circles, there were also opposite reactions to the protest in some media.
- Veteran police officials and those who work in diplomatic circles said they could not recall a similar case.
- "I gather your father's an important man in diplomatic circles."
- Such an exchange of knowledge might be considered valuable in diplomatic circles.
- Her paintings were bought by dignitaries in Paris and the diplomatic circle of the early 1970s.
- "Do your diplomatic circles have any reasons to go along with the word?"
- She makes a living as a semi-prostitute, and is quite wanted in diplomatic circles of the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.