"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In April 2009 she was finally transferred after years of silent diplomatic activity.
- A flurry of other diplomatic activities is widely expected in the coming weeks.
- Despite the diplomatic activity, the war did not stop on Thursday.
- But they also began a flurry of diplomatic activity to see if it could just be something more.
- In early 1991 there was an unprecedented degree of diplomatic activity between the two countries.
- As the diplomatic activity continued, so did the military buildup.
- The Russians have used the occasion to increase their diplomatic activity in the region.
- The first half of January was marked by intense diplomatic activity.
- So there's an awful lot of diplomatic activity behind the scenes.
- His was not a mission at the cutting edge of British diplomatic activity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.