"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After his legal career, Hearne filled a number of diplomatic positions.
- He was appointed to diplomatic positions in France, where several of his works were published.
- I was offered a diplomatic position, but it wasn't my cup of tea.
- He held various diplomatic positions in Africa throughout the 1950s.
- A variety of events in international diplomacy led the Park regime to reconsider its diplomatic position.
- Within this system many Kurds reached prominent military, political, and diplomatic positions.
- His attempts to obtain a diplomatic position and to found a bank were also unsuccessful.
- There are differing legal and diplomatic positions on Jerusalem held within the international community.
- He held other diplomatic positions before being elected to Parliament for the first time in 1958.
- "It's probably going to be the most important diplomatic position in the Federation for the next several years."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.