"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Any country that might want to disrupt the Games must be isolated from the diplomatic community."
- The two diplomats also let their views be known throughout the diplomatic community in Baghdad.
- He remains active internationally and with the diplomatic community in the state of Texas.
- He was mindful of what the different diplomatic communities wanted.
- She became both the scandal and the darling of diplomatic communities.
- The children, half from the diplomatic community, come from 103 countries.
- I wondered how the war looked to the American diplomatic community.
- As part of the diplomatic community, she was fundamentally safe.
- Its target audience is international readers in the business, diplomatic and academic communities.
- It is a club for the media, business and diplomatic community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.