"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Few political contests have given voters as stark and intriguing a choice.
- The two of them, arriving in the same season, present a stark choice.
- "They have a pretty stark choice in working something out."
- There are constant reminders of how stark that choice will be.
- In short, things would get worse, leaving a stark choice between civil war or martial law.
- And like Clinton's, his first moments in office presented him with a stark choice.
- She said the fall campaign would be easier because it presented a stark choice, rather than a nasty battle among friends.
- When that had been accomplished a stark choice awaited him.
- They would face a stark choice: Keep the arms or help their communities.
- Those unable to find work had a stark choice: starve or break the law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.