"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We want to help people make better choices on the move.
- It might have been a better choice than the show she ended with.
- She knows that for a while, at least, it was thought to be the better choice.
- No, a hotel would be the better choice, we decided.
- They believed it was a better choice for a single.
- There was no time to search for a better choice.
- So we believe that the hotel is the better choice.
- In other cases, a care center is a better choice.
- The far better choice is to vote yes on Proposition2.
- Maybe that would be a better choice of words for me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.