"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The difficulty appears when there is no natural choice of elements from each set.
- Wood was the natural choice, but he declined the job for several reasons.
- A career in medicine seemed a natural choice for me.
- They saw us as a natural choice to work with.
- "With the movie theater next door to us, it was a natural choice," she said.
- Cycling should be a simple, easy and natural choice for getting around in an urban area.
- That in turn him made a natural choice to help develop the space telescope.
- It would seem a natural choice, given the new realities.
- Thus he was a natural choice for the special diplomatic team.
- As such, he was a natural choice for member of parliament.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.