"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like he told me, it had been an easy choice to make: quit, or his kids never seeing their father.
- He was an easy choice for the man of the match award.
- "War is never a first or an easy choice," he added.
- That's an easy choice for the leading company in a growing industry.
- For me it is an easy choice: west wins hands down.
- It was not an easy choice to close the church.
- Now I frankly do not think it's an easy choice to make.
- Which sport these countries spend the most money on becomes an easy choice.
- The easy choice would have been to cover over her condition with a costume.
- The team holds an $8 million option on him for 2003, and a few months ago, this would have been an easy choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.