"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I probably do better than most in terms of making some conscious choices.
- You did it yourself, and this is a conscious choice.
- And so I made a conscious choice not to do it.
- Some remember the whole thing as a set of conscious choices, even when they know it isn't so.
- They said that in part, this was a conscious choice.
- Some candidates say they made a conscious choice to put off running for Congress until their children were older.
- But not all the people involved have made a conscious choice to create this unit.
- It is a conscious choice that we get the opportunity to make.
- All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy.
- The element of conscious choice has always been rather central to the things we do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.