"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She and her colleagues have to face up to some painful choices.
- Loneliness many times is a painful but preferable choice for them.
- For all three Presidents, however, the hour of painful choices has now come.
- Never was there such a painful choice between form and function.
- Doing so would allow us to make much less painful choices in the future.
- It comes to 40, more than my budget can stand, so there will be painful choices to make.
- The economy will demand painful choices about how best to use shrinking resources.
- The debate has not addressed the notion of painful choices.
- Now, his hand forced by the weakening economy, he is making difficult, often painful choices.
- This all adds up to a lot of reading, and painful choices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.