"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you instead want to learn more about a city, to really get under its skin, then Context is the perfect choice.
- Joe would take 10 or 15 minutes to find something, but he always made the perfect choice.
- "I just want to make the perfect choice for high school."
- It made him the perfect choice to keep an eye on her.
- But in every other way, she was the perfect choice.
- She's the perfect choice to work on something like this.
- "Paul's experience and record of achievement make him the perfect choice."
- "Yes, you and the Enterprise are a perfect choice for this mission."
- That would have made him the perfect choice for such an important position even without any other recommendations.
- It may not be the perfect choice but a very useful one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.