"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The menu provides a limited choice, as does the wine list.
- Why should those other senior citizens be forced to accept an extremely limited choice?
- Given the limited choices in the area, I vote for experimentation.
- The organization is committed to serving students and families with very limited choices for quality public schools.
- People of village have a limited choice for their recreational activities.
- I felt I should include them in the list if only so that you could see the limited choice at present available.
- There is a limited choice, and I thought we could use the time.
- They accept limited choices in return for lower costs or additional benefits.
- If this leads to a more limited choice of products, so be it.
- It focuses on the limited choices open to most women at that time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.