"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Doctors and nurses must be given an appropriate choice as well.
- In some cases, a decision to not intervene may be the most appropriate choice.
- She might have been an appropriate choice as a lower court judge.
- The effects of the particular filter used should be understood in order to make an appropriate choice.
- Microsoft, however, says that saying no would be the appropriate choice.
- The Baroness had thought the book a most appropriate choice.
- An appropriate choice of treatment setting must also be determined.
- Of course, polyamory is not an appropriate choice for everyone.
- He was an appropriate choice, as both of his parents had intelligence connections.
- Since, Amar has never met either of them, he is not sure if they will be the appropriate choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.