"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A very deliberate choice of words, but I don't understand them.
- That's a deliberate choice that has real consequences for people.
- This may have been a quite deliberate choice, in order to imply the continuity of government.
- Only the weight loss had not been a deliberate choice.
- It was a deliberate choice not to use up their original world.
- For others it is a deliberate choice to participate in whatever feels best at the moment.
- But a deliberate choice of war was to be for Congress.
- That was not my deliberate choice, but I must pay the penalty for it.
- As a result, where other internal policies are concerned, the Council has had to make some deliberate choices.
- Earth was a deliberate choice for the centerpiece of this great War, wasn't it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.