"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An unusual choice of films, oh well, I suppose you have to keep the studios happy.
- Still, you will not be at a loss for conversation with such an unusual choice.
- It is an unusual choice: methane, better known as natural gas.
- The city was an unusual choice for a musician with a growing solo career.
- He was an unusual choice in a number of ways.
- We went to Alaska 10 years ago, which was an unusual choice for us.
- It was an unusual choice, even with a Catholic mother.
- His unusual choices paid off quickly in a major discovery.
- It is an unusual choice, since the gallery does not usually represent living artists.
- Though perhaps an unusual choice for a kitchen, it works very well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.