"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only the living can make a rational and moral choice.
- And yet this isn't the moral choice I am being asked to make.
- At this point, we the consumers have to be presented with a moral choice.
- No, you do not have to live as a man; it is an act of moral choice.
- I know there are personal failures here, but you have to give children a chance to live long enough to make moral choices.
- George made some decisive moral choices about himself in these first years away from home.
- When a man makes a moral choice two things are involved.
- Most could not explain their actions other than to say that they had no moral choice but to act.
- That is a subject left, like most subjects, to democratic processes and the moral choice of the public.
- And he believes that individuals "are free to make moral choices."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.