"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any case, the drug appears to be a poor choice for a hop.
- In more modern times, their nickname is often thought to be a poor choice.
- Suddenly she realized how it could've been a poor choice of words.
- This was later agreed to be a poor choice of name.
- They might all end in disaster because of poor choices on his part.
- It was a poor choice of words under the circumstances.
- "Young people using technology have the ability to make poor choices that are seen by the whole world."
- He selected the women, but this turned out to be a poor choice when the men won the challenge.
- I would have thought this is a very poor choice.
- "For that reason, some of us think he is a poor choice to be attorney general."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.