"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In modern times, water is seen as a common choice to drink with a meal.
- The most common choice is the initial ordinal in that class.
- The most common choice is work education and physical education.
- In practice, common choices for are 3, 17 and 65537 .
- In recent years, clindamycin has become a more common choice.
- There is also variation in color, black being the most common choice.
- The most common choice is to take "small" to mean finite.
- It is still used worldwide, although no longer a common choice.
- But not for one moment did they doubt the justice of our common choice.
- Even though any letter can be used, is the most common choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.