"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others fear that parental choice could lead to problems of equity.
- There will be citywide parental choice from the beginning, he said.
- By the 1970s the demand for an extension of parental choice was growing.
- Ten other states have enacted some form of parental choice, but within the public school system.
- What is really needed is full parental choice in education.
- And so it would be with so-called parental choice in schools.
- "Under this law, there is no parental choice," he said.
- That's why I will continue to promote parental choices and local control.
- "I wanted a parental choice that was different and this is it," she said.
- What is so good about the principle of parental choice?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.