"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And you've got no business on my scene without authority.
- For the first time since Will had come to know him, his voice was without authority, seeking, lost.
- Why did they go to your country without proper authority?
- A lieutenant said he couldn't let us go without authority.
- Almost no one thought he acted on his own, without higher authority.
- If you develop a piece without authority then expect to give it up to someone with more experience working the court beat.
- Perhaps he was acting without full authority, which would explain recent events.
- Only in a state without real government autonomy or authority - like Iraq.
- But without authority over local districts, the central office could only suggest its new approach.
- "They have responsibility without authority, and that's a pretty tough position to be in."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.