"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new operators would sell power to the authority, which would operate the Lilco transmission and distribution systems.
- In 1955, the Sea Marge was sold to the local authority and was opened as a care home.
- In 1890, the 14th Earl of Dalhousie, who owned the land, sold the links to the local authority.
- She was sold to the civil authority at Basra in 1926 for use as a pilot vessel.
- The land was later sold to the local authority.
- Lilco's power plants would be sold to separate companies, which would sell power to the authority.
- This year, however, the state is selling the same building to the authority for another $30 million.
- It had been sold to the local authority by 1965.
- The lot, owned at that time by Renfe was sold for 79 million euros to the regional authority.
- In 1975, the mill was sold to the local authority, Gemeente Hoogeveen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.