"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- LP is determined not to submit to his father's authority, leading dad to board the boat and join the young couple.
- The government put significant pressure on the churches to submit to its authority, nonetheless.
- He promised "life, estate, and liberty to all who would submit to the king's authority."
- In 1369, he marched to Inverness, where John submitted to his authority.
- Hideyoshi ordered them to submit to his authority and they refused.
- I know he does not mean to submit to my authority!
- He gained a great victory over Viridovix's forces, and all the insurgent states submitted to his authority.
- We reject your claims and will never submit to your authority.
- All who vow to submit only to my authority after this crisis, rise to your feet and say yes.
- Your portion of the human race is to submit to our authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.