"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But few authorities on crime expect the laws to change, no matter how full the prisons become.
- By 1998, the authority expects the volume to reach 1.3 million.
- The man delivered his order with the authority of one expecting no resistance.
- The authority had not expected that to happen until 2006.
- Some authorities expect the former class of devices to become obsolete in the next few years.
- The process was to continue through the night, and the authorities expected it to be complete by Saturday morning.
- When all the complaints are gathered authorities expect a total above $6.5 million.
- Before last weekend, the authorities expected about 500,000 ethnic German immigrants this year.
- At least 65 people have been reported killed, and the authorities expect that number to rise.
- In addition, authorities expected that the raids would be brief and during the day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.