"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Middlesbrough had been joined with five neighbouring local authorities to form the county borough of Teesside.
- This could lead to neighbouring local authorities co-operating to provide for a number of full-time councillors (Widdicombe 1986: 136).
- The effect of the restrictions on officers seeking election to neighbouring authorities is likely to be relatively small.
- There is no reason why York could not provide a site like other neighbouring authorities.
- Some authorities allow trainee solicitors to spend time with a neighbouring authority to gain wider experience.
- Kirklees LA sucks, that's why many people who care about education send their children to neighbouring authorities.
- Meanwhile I see colleagues in neighbouring authorities undergoing the same, or being made redundant.
- The development was delayed due to planning issues, as the land spanned two neighbouring authorities.
- After an alarm raised by officials in a neighbouring authority action was taken.
- Talking to colleagues in neighbouring authorities and agencies should be encouraged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.