"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even now, 90 percent of the region's water goes to cotton monoculture, according to a report published by the Uzbek authorities.
- But just short of safety, she and several witnesses said, the Uzbek authorities fired on them anew.
- All of these people said they now worry that the Uzbek authorities will round up their relatives for reprisals.
- Local Uzbek authorities then ordered the farm collective to hand over the quarry land on a 50-year lease at no cost.
- To stop him from changing money on the black market, Uzbek authorities limited bank withdrawals to little more than the amount needed for wages.
- You should be particularly vigilant in public places, and pay attention to any security announcements by the Uzbek authorities.
- These conclusions sent an urgent, clear and relevant message to the Uzbek authorities.
- His mission had to be aborted because the Uzbek authorities refused to grant him a visa.
- It is essential that the Uzbek authorities immediately allow a full independent international inquiry into the recent events.
- We will keep up the pressure on the Uzbek authorities to institute necessary reforms and establish a democratic society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.