"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tonight, the authorities were awaiting a search warrant and the arrival of hazardous material experts before re-entering the house with medical examiners for a more extensive search.
- Mr. Clyne said the authorities are awaiting the results of toxicological tests to determine if the woman had been drugged.
- Interrogation Expected The Italian authorities said they had asked the French Government for permission to interrogate Mr. Celik and were awaiting a reply.
- The affected animals were destroyed and the authorities were awaiting results of tests to determine whether the animals were carrying a live virus.
- Captain Claunch said that the authorities were awaiting autopsy results but that he believed the death would be ruled accidental.
- The authorities are awaiting results of DNA tests not available two decades ago and are completing a reinvestigation of the long-dormant case.
- June Stahl discovered that Josh Kohn was actually there stalking Tara Knowles and sent him back to Chicago where authorities were awaiting his arrival.
- The authorities are awaiting her recovery to set a datefor her arraignment.
- Steven Reed, a spokesman for the Bronx district attorney, declined to comment about the possibility of additional charges being filed, beyond saying that the authorities were awaiting the autopsy results.
- I know that the authorities of the MEDA partners are eagerly awaiting the Commission's next steps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.