"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Authority officials have no idea how many people will show up.
- Authority officials have said there will not be a vote.
- Authority officials said the first buildings could come down early next year.
- They were constructed at a total cost of $84,000, authority officials said.
- Later, the authority officials said, they even offered to pay the entire cost of the fuel.
- Only now are authority officials working to draft rules for private security companies.
- Authority officials said they took that deal off the table after the union voted it down.
- But authority officials set a goal of restoring service to the line by today.
- The most current estimates, according to authority officials, are that the building can be finished for $450 million.
- Authority officials expect their deficits to rise to $436 million for 2005 and perhaps even $1 billion the year after.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.