"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if he doesn't, what does that say about his authority?
- "I think she needs to learn about authority, Ran," the dark one said.
- When you ask them to reduce the need for oil, suddenly they're concerned about authority.
- At the beginning, both sides are likely to argue about their authority, he said, and little would be accomplished.
- A report about widespread military authority to search private residences?
- So, I still wrestle with your phrase about moral authority.
- You seem to have thing about 'authority' and 'fear', although it's left rather vague.
- But for all the talk about art and sexism and authority, the choice ultimately came down to money.
- I got a heightened respect and caution about authority.
- But I do know about politics and authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.