"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He called on European governments to surrender greater authority to Eurocontrol.
- Minaya has been advised by some friends not to pursue the Mets' job because he would be surrendering authority.
- Still, they wanted us to surrender our weapons and authority, and I can't do that.
- By serving history and power, the "liberal class" surrendered their power and moral authority to the state.
- Bishop O'Brien, who agreed to surrender authority in sexual abuse cases, did not respond to requests for comment.
- I let myself be wheedled and bullied into surrendering authority on the ground.
- And until they rescind that order or surrender authority to the prince, I can only wait.
- Instead of, almost at once, being compelled to surrender authority to an autocrat.
- But since she does not have a seasoned grasp of her job, it is sometimes hard to know when she can surrender authority.
- Most Prosperos tend to be near the peak of their thunderous powers when surrendering authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.